Forums

Age 70 Changes + Update

Open Archived Moderator_Jamzi opened this discussion on

Del -

Jolten Eagle will no longer be hybrid, they are mage (yes they can run O.K. tpa still but that may change too)

Gits -

The answer is yes Reyes. Any thief can be a mage, any mage can be a thief. Now, would it be in the best intrest of the player? That is the choice the player makes for the strat it wants to use.

Just keep in mind that 2 of the LE's traits will no longer exist.

- Remove the following 2 traits:
•Magical Void, Cleanse, Heal, Seal of Deflection, Enchantress Salem, Winds of Distress and Fountain of Resu cost 50% less mana
•Self-spells (does not include Fountain and Seal of Deflection) cannot be voided or negated

Bolle -

@Reyes introducing new races is not something I want to do. There's too many as it is. However, making races more diverse by adding new strengths and/or weaknesses is one of my main objectives. Just note that I don't know to what extent Gits agrees, and he's the main developer of races right now.

Jolten -

Hmm...

Del -

I'd be for cutting races down honestly. If you want new players, bombarding them with tons of complicated mechanics and gotchas isn't super effective. [:s] I do understand that for vets it is/could be desired, but there's not many left [;)]

Sanzo -

new race

INTRODUCING...
Jolten Hais [:|]!!!!

Basic:    Baby Joltens  (0/-1)  27cr
Off Spec: Reyes (5/1) n00bcr
Def Spec: Buffy (0/9) 1234cr
Elite: Uber Joltens (10/-2) 1337cr
Thief: Hmmms (-1/0) 13cr

Special Abilities:
* For every Uber Jolten lost in battle, one baby jolten and one Reyes gets added to the army
* Cannot Vision

Smokey -

What about unlocking “Advanced” race options after x ages. Or how about unlocking an advanced mage race after x mage lives (or x total years as a normal mage), same for thieves and attackers.

Just throwing that out there.

max -

Changes are now live!

Del -

Uh oh

Sanzo -

grumble

go back to the old days when it took forever to implement changes [broken]

max -

[evilgrin]
Page 1 2