Forums

Age 72 - Changes

Open Archived Jamzi opened this discussion on

Jamzi -

Age 72 will begin on the 5th December 00:00:00 and last until 1st January 23:59:59, age changes that will come into place for Age 72 are listed below:

* Starting units to all races have been updated.
* The suggestion of removing the online icon and addition of a counter showing how many tribes in the alliance are online will be trialled http://alliancesatwar.com/suggestions/read/9165/#17841

*Races swap:
In: Balrog, Wood Elf and Mori Hai
Out: Spirit, Undead and Eagle

* Race Changes:
Balrog:
Off Devil 15/0 775 cr -> Off Devil 16/0 850 cr
Def Occultist 0/15 875 cr -> Def Occultist 0/16 950 cr
Elite Demon 13/13 1,100 cr -> Elite Demon 14/14 1150 cr

*Wood Elf:
Fire Wood: Thieves Rebellion is 25% more effective against opposing tribes. Destroys up to 2.5% churches per successful op
Off Woodrider 4/0 320 cr -> Off Woodrider 4/0 350 cr
Elite Tree Ent 0/8 900 cr -> Elite Tree Ent 0/8 940 cr

* Mori Hai:
Resilient Hai: 25% resistance to magic -> Resilient Hai: 20% resistance to magic

Thanks to Gits for his work on all the race updates.

In behind the scenes news, you may have noticed some of our marketing of past players has begun as you may have received an email from us yourself. We are currently working our way through almost 4000 past Orkfian's email addresses in small batches. We hope to ramp this up in the near future and are looking into ways of doing that. We also have a new logo coming which you can see previewed on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

We are still preparing for the return of Reset ages from Age 74. Other things we are working on for upcoming ages include a collectable achievements system, a “Lobby” area for newly joined players and lots more marketing.

Sanzo -

Well... Good to see Oleg is not the only OP attacker

Reyes -

Balrog will be strong but slow growing by the looks of it unless you run max mines 24/7

i mean balrogs always been slow as long as i can remember but theyre still fun[up]

Smokey -

Net nerf for WE's, loss of tp cap and regen means they have less ops to send, which means less damage overall, so the bonus to Thieves rebellion means their damage output on all other ops got weakened. They also grow slower due to price increase, thanks gits.

Gits -

Smokey, those are additions.... Did you see anywhere saying removing? Didn't think so. Thanks Smoke [8)]

Lyr -

Spirit [cry]

Smokey -

Gits, thanks for the clarification because nowhere did I see it say additions. WE were taken out of rotation to be reworked, so not seeing the complete race traits had me worried.

Sorry, Lyr, but I am happy spirits are gone. (For now) they'll probably get buffed and put back into rotation, so I'll hold my tongue until then. :)

Sanzo -

I don't see spirits getting a buff. Their only downside is that theyre huge power farms [:p]

Bolle -

Building space is a huge buff in itself, it's quite annoying really.

Sanzo -

Balrog are wayyyyy OP
They are more efficient than before and can now destroy 3/8 of someone's homes with 1 raze. [8)]

Bolle -

So are Oleg.

I want you to prove all that in practice so that I can decide on some proper nerfs [;)]

Desertfox -

I miss the days of brittonians having the extra large houses so I could build massive armies of slightly weaker units. Thems the days I miss

hardar -

[up]

max -

Changes are now live!

Sanzo -

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetness

EM -

Reset ages... I await thee!

Bolle -

Noooooo EM is back.

EM -

It's Bolle! The Origin n00b... getting destroyed for countless ages :D

chaoss -

Lol can we restart origin? Hi guys

EM -

Only if someone restarts PiG and Zana... must have the old rivalries

chaoss -

Hehe :) but but i wanna play my oleg again :)

Jolten -

EMs vote doesn't matter!

EM -

Neither do dead peoples!

Jolten -

I'm not dead. I'm a God of sorts ;)

Sanzo -

And I am a God of shorts

Lord Saggy -

Resets! yiiisss, something fresh.
Page 1