Forums

Age 74 Start

Open Archived Jamzi opened this discussion on

Jamzi -

Age 74 has started. Please continue to report any bugs you find in the bugs forum. Thanks to those who have been doing this and to Max who is keeping an eye and fixing anything that does crop up.

We had some teething problems, as you may have seen the age started one hour earlier than planned and there is some weirdness with the markets. The vast majority of stuff worked though but of course it will be these negatives that come to our attention more, as always.

There is a useful thread in Game Talk that Acwder has started if you have specific questions about how stuff works, it will be good to share information in there as we are all on a voyage of discovery together!

Apologies for the delay in me replying to some of the messages people had sent me, I was away with work this week and unable to log in for longer than I thought. It's better if you use the “report” function as then a message will go to any staff in Ops/LnO if you want a quicker answer. Thanks everyone for your patience, let's do this! [evilgrin]

Del -

Y'all did great for such a crazy idea [;)] props to hardar for strong arming the css
Page 1