Forums

Age 83 Changes + Start Time

Closed Jamzi opened this discussion on

Jamzi -

Expected end of current age: 2016-10-28 18:00:00
First tick of Age 83 is planned for 19:00 ST on HALLOWEEN Monday 31st October (game is un-paused sometime between 18.00 and 18.59).

Thanks a lot to Max, Hardar, Scarlet, Cecil, Kovenant and Robokop for the time they spend, for free, so that this game continues to exist.

Age changes:
1) CoC rewording regarding Scripting (5.6) and Farming (7.1) to be more explicit. Also upgraded staff tools to further assist with dealing with cheaters. We have three active staff now in LnO (from different alliances). We also reworded abilities in the guide for Spirit, HE and Raven.

2) Race Changes for HE, Fairy and Wizard:

High Elf -> Immortal units when attacking become just Immortal units full stop.
Fairy -> Additional ability: failed spells of any kind do not appear in enemies news
Wizard --> Additional ability: 20% production from labs

3) The headline news for this age is that the new visual theme will be released. Although a LOT of testing happened, there may be bugs. I hope you will appreciate all the work that went into it in order to answer the feedback we had for a long time that the look of the game should be modernised. Well we hope we are giving you what you wanted. I think it looks really cool.

Talking of bugs, we also started seeing grasshoppers everywhere... so weird.. reminds me of a time about a year ago when this giant grasshopper monster ravaged the lands and players had to coordinate across alliances to defeat it... hmmn..

max -

Just a head up: there will be another reset once the changes are uploaded.

max -

Age 83 has started!
Page 1