Forums

Age 86 Changes

Closed Scarlet opened this discussion on

Smokey -

I thought bastions were going away, so why are they still able to be constructed?

Sanzo -

Oh I see what you guys meant.

And btw WHY is everything in the new guide WRONG?!

Scarlet -

@Smokey
They are not going away this age. The new building did not fit into the game, as I couldn't find a way to make it balanced (it would end you at 20k acres without exploring...) They may be migrated into churches/GH anyhow and taken out next age, but I had overtime in last week of age, so I didn't have time to run math.

Most likely bastions will roll into ch/gh next age. But science would probably change to only increase their effectiveness at blocking spells.

@Sanzo
Because I'm human?
I and'd when I should have or'd. This made a lot of the text not show up for attacks segment of guide.

Scarlet -

The changes has been uploaded.

Happy bug hunting [:D]
~Max

First time I code something... Never seen you say that before haha

Sanzo -

He says that every age

Scarlet -

Huh, I guess I've never been this paranoid then XD

Scarlet -

Okay, I've updated the wiki for the most part. Once Max sends updates live, they should both be the same :)

GEOM -

Good job on the info additions into the game itself, instead of just relying on wiki. Very good work

Scarlet -

Ideally everything will leave the wiki.

Simo -

What's the point on templar “Churches count as 1/2 Weaponry”?
Why templar should build churchs? the bonus will be useful on GH, but on churches is useless..

Doc -

Hi Guys!

For purposes of the Blasphemy Crusade Invasion attack function, is a Templar's Cleric
considered a mystic?

max -

For purposes of the Blasphemy Crusade Invasion attack function, is a Templar's Cleric considered a mystic?

Yes.

max -

Fixes for the guide has been uploaded.

Also a fix for a visual glitch in the news from exploring is fixed.

Doc -

In-game guide still says 3% losses for both attackers and defenders on Hit n Run. Is that the current number?
Or is the 6% number in the wiki for defender losses the correct number?

Jolten -

6% is correct.

Doc -

When it says “No Decay” in the Age Changes, was that to include uninvested
research points? They are gone without being invested! [cry]

Scarlet -

Are you sure someone else didn't invest them, or pillage them?

Most likely someone pillaged you.

Doc -

wait, you can't pillage research points or any other resource from someone...

you destroy a building and get resources from the attack.

right?

Sanzo -

right

its most likely someone else purchased them

Scarlet -

Yeah I'm still in the past where pillage stole *stuff*.

Beer is a magical thing.

Edit: pg'd

Sanzo -

Pillage never stole stuff

Fisk -

Thinking of old “raid” perhaps?
Though it was only cr..

Simo -

I've a questions about research.

my alliance is 10000 acres. I will invest research point to reach 100% (300000 points).
then one 1000 acres tribe die. Invested research should go at 110% or is it loosed?

max -

I've a questions about research.

my alliance is 10000 acres. I will invest research point to reach 100% (300000 points).
then one 1000 acres tribe die. Invested research should go at 110% or is it loosed?

The point are not lost, so it will still be 300000 points. However the bonus is capped at a total of 100% so it will not increase to 110%.

Simo -

Thanks Max
Page 1 2