Forums

Recent Downtime

Closed Archived Martel opened this discussion on

Martel -

We apologize for the server being down the past days, hopefully everything will be alright now and we can continue playing as usual.

Thanks for staying with us =)

Martel and Staff

Joe -

It's back! :D

Player 2 -

What happened? I received two updates ~20 minutes ago. Time went backwards too.

Runthgar -

I think i wont be playing orkfia anymore.

It's hard enough to be competitive when i have a job and a life that often prevents me from logging on for stretches of 24 hrs when i have an evening shift followed by a morning shift, but then to find that the times i can log on i'm shafted by the server being down is more aggrivation than the game is worth.

I lost 600 acres because i couldnt log on to build troops or renew apells last night, and i lost a fairly large chunk of money in the multi day outage because the cash spell expired while the server was down.

The game is dying anyhow when a 4 person alliance (mine) has 3 of the top 10 tribes and a 5k acre tribe is one of the largest 20.

so it was fun but its really annoying lately, peace and goodbye.

impy -

Sad to see you leave but you have to realize it's just a game, and loosing a few acres isn't that big of a deal.
You should use the downtime to take your gf to dinner or something usefull instead of just getting spitefull and write crap like this.

VorteX -

i say martel should talk with the swedish company before i ram a pineapple up his buttocks :D

007 -

thats mean impy. he has a wife and a 2 year old child that he spends tons of time with... sad to see another 28 member fall out of top 3 now :(

Blue Impy -

I am a little bit mean all the time ;P

Martel -

I'm aware the game isn't worth it, it's is free, but I'd like to assure everyone that for me it is important to get this fixed. It is supposedly a great server - "best Swedish hosting company 2008".

Thanks for your support while we're straightening this out with them. This game may be free but the server ain't. (We'll complain at them until it's not worth it anymore, and then a new server will be considered.)

Peace
Page 1