Forums

Age 44 Changes

Closed Archived Bolle opened this discussion on

bloodball -

i have been lurking here quite some time now and i find it interesting to see the reactions of people.

every month or so there is a rant about the game, staff and alliances. they scream for changes and no when dev tries to make something out of the game everybody is ranting again.
i find it utterly disrespectful toward the people who are spending their free time Trying to improve it on volunteer base.
at least try it and when you really really dislike it make a topic with some actual feedback.

i say; staf, thank you for trying and i can't wait to see how this works out

farnold2 -

Quick question, if markets will be turned into barracks what happens if you are running max barracks already? Does the land just become barren?

Noodle -

My comments was before I fully Understood the age changes.And Bolle has explaned it in more detail to me.I had also apoligized for my harse comments, and do not disrespect the staff in anyway. I also appriciate what they are trying to do with the game

tolyakarpov -

The changes make the veterans player back to start.making new formula and strategy.changes make this game interesting and give more challenges.thumbs to the staff.i know you make the hard work.

D/M -

i have no problems with the new changes i actually like them but please tell me britts and HE will be back next age i miss them[cry]
Page 1 2 3