Forums

Age 52 changes

Open Archived Bolle opened this discussion on

Sanzo -

1 guild gives 0.75 extra room for TP
1 HO gives 0.75 extra room for MP

Sanzo -

Sooo............… when will age changes be implemented?

I'm looking forward to abusing all the bugs and OP bits before Sonix figures it out [evilgrin]

(Just joking with you sonix)

Pollito -

I don't think you are :l

Pollito -

VorteX, yesterday

Sorry if I may sound stupid, but is fame gained through thief ops based on size as well?

Apart from that, nice changes, I love the multi-war damage modifier.

I am also sorry for VorteX sounding stupid [:p]

VorteX -

yes yes [:p]

Sanzo -

Quote: Bolle
Power
Destroying a building yields 1 power. → Destroying a non-home building yields 1 power.
Destroying 1 home yields (target_land/target_homes)*0.24 + 0.2

Earthquake destroys 1% guilds/hideouts/academies → Earthquake destroys 0.5% guilds/hideouts/academies

How about ... EQ doesnt change

AND

1 non-home destroyed yields 0.5 power[up]

Halc -

1 non-home destroyed yields 0.5 power

that wouldn't be balanced on a dwarf though considering the whole point of the messy looking power formula for home destroyed is to balance it for 45% home races

speaking of dwarves.. how is power from buildings destroyed balanced exactly?

Sanzo -

oh right i forgot about stupid dwarfs :/

Old guy -

i think the thieve races are strong and nicely balanced.

Now to work on the mages (make them stronger and quit making DE weaker) and those orks.

Pollito -

I agree, I am f***ing awesome, ty for noticing

VorteX -

what??? make mages stronger??? are you serious?

Darkwing -

yes they need to be made stronger.....we are serious.....are you? [:|]

Pollito -

VorteX is sounding dummy again :p

VorteX -

no not really. try comparing arson against a target without thief def, and DM against a target without mage def, see who does more damage at full capacity.

the only reason thieves do more damage is because nearly everyone is stupid enough not to run thief defence. that isn't a good reason to bolster mages.

Old guy -

but compare thief regen to mage regen now that DE are brought down again and arson does do a lot of damage. It is significantly different.

xiannic -

And thieves have to run less citz or def.

Gits -

unless it's a britt :p who are better than before :D

Old guy -

I agree mages are tougher to kill xiannic, I can not argue that one.

I just like the idea that the admins finally stopped nerfing owls and made all the other thieves better. Spirits got a boost a few ages ago and now britts got a boost.

However the only balancing of mages recently has been nerfing DEs and that is my point.

Cecil -

templars could argue against that

VorteX -

Templars are the most one-burst damaging TMs of all

Halc -

not if there's a few thieves in the opposing alli. as a DE i would feel comfortable with no GHs and thieve's trap. as a templar, not so much, so burst damage is relative

Bolle -

The MP change (= increase) gives mages a stronger presence at low sizes in age 52 than they had in age 51, but a weaker presence at higher sizes.

The mp cost balances this mp increase at all sizes, especially at low sizes.

A nifty side effect is that mages can no longer cast 90 DMs. Another nifty side effect is that 1 guild now holds 1 mp again at 0 acres... rather than 0.5 mp.

Sanzo -

Start the age already!!!!![evilgrin]

robokop -

will upload the changes tomorrow around this time and age will start shortly after that

Sanzo -

Broken image
Page 1 2 3