Forums

Age 51 changes

Closed Archived Bolle opened this discussion on

xiannic -

I actually think it's better like that. It's killing homes that kills tribes, so typically people only really cast DM. Earthquake actually now gives some alternatives if your intention is to slow down your opponent rather than kill outright.

Cecil -

just to find out how balanced it is now

Sanzo -

well at least now u will cast more than a couple spells :P

robokop -

I will upload the changes this monday 11:30 ST (24 hours from now).

and the age will start ~2 days after.

xiannic -

Rebuild time...

robokop -

changes are live, report any bugs you find, then we can fix them before the age starts

Fakesmile -

kill is not reported in world news, i guess the kill started the war but its not mentioned in global

Sonix -

If you're referring to the kill I think you are, then it's because the kill occurred out of war I'm guessing.

hardar -

Would be nice if kill OOW is reported in global news.
There will be less OOW kills so many we can log them.

Fakesmile -

war started at exact same time as the kill

Jamzi -

the kill started the war tho right? So by that I guess it does happen directly before the war (or could you guys somehow declare - I cant see a button to declare anymore)

rEdL|nE -

nope, no declaration. kill at 50% dmg triggers the war

xiannic -

The kill caused the war, so therefore must have been completed before the war, even if it's showing the same time.

rEdL|nE -

exactly

xiannic -

You know things have gone to shit when ender agrees with you [:|]

[;)]

Bolle -

I forgot to say this, but:

2013-03-18 13:58:42 A diplomat from x (#xx) has arrived with gifts and an eloquent message of trade.

The target gets a message when you try to figure out how close to war your alliance is to theirs. Which makes sense for an op called diplomacy.

Canadi@n -

I'm readin the part about multi wars does this mean an alliance in a war can start crap with two allies and be at war with both?

xiannic -

Yep.

Canadi@n -

So can u start war with an alliance that's at war? And if so can't it be taken as co op?

mazja -

Canadian dear, did ou read the war changes announcement?

If not i advise you do[up]

http://alliancesatwar.com/forums/news/518693/war-system-age-51/

Joe -

Yes, you can start a war with an alliance that's at war. It can be taken as co-op if you and another alliance are co-ordinating/communicating your attacks on that same alliance. Otherwise you are basically finding a good fight and are just grabbing the goodies. (Note that people might not like you for it).

xiannic -

Indeed, it would be a good way to make 2 enemies at once.

Bolle -

I've just added to the relevant threads the one change I forgot to add:

Remove: Size penalties on all invasions.
Remove (pillage): Cannot be used against a tribe less than 70% of your size if that tribe is below 2000 acres.

This refers to DAMAGE TO BUILDINGS dealt on invasions. Size penalties affected this damage as well.

It's one of those last-minute ones, we did it about 2 days ago I think.

Rob -

So now that it is possible to be at war with more than one alliance, is attacking an alliance who is at war with another alliance no longer frowned upon?

Canadi@n -

its def frowned upon but not as much i guess :P might as well see what happens ;)
Page 1 2 3 4