Forums

Age 46 changes

Closed Archived Bolle opened this discussion on

dumahz -

Keep df running full time, keep a 350ish dpa and grow asap... the sooner you grow, the bigger you can get

More land = more money = faster growth -- a high dpa = less income, slower growth, and easier kill :p

Frisbee -

So becasue u lower the defence and give anotice about it i will jave to pay 200g more for each soldier i will have to have? So if im 6k acres big and have around 380 DPA with only paladins thats about 380k. And then u will change it and i will,lose 380k def and will lower the DPA to 316-317 DPA
and to get it back to 380 i will have to train 76k elites and thats will cost 57 000 000 crowns. I say thats a huge change..

Mr. Snow -

fuck that lol - ill give it a shot [;)]

Bolle -

and to get it back to 380 i will have to train 76k elites and thats will cost 57 000 000 crowns. I say thats a huge change..

Well, it'll cost you 42 mil crowns cuz the unit cost goes down as well. And of course that's why I mentioned a money reward. I was thinking about 'current_paladins*100' crowns. Not the total loss of 200, cuz you had great extra income due to efficiency; you earned that back with 1 citz for every 5 guys, and that one citz had to earn 500 crowns and did that in 227 ticks. That's 19 years.

So a 100 cr per pala refund would give you 100 cr right away and assume the extra citz paid for the other 100.

Frisbee -

Yeah bit sonix where saying that we where aware of the change and should prepare for it so if i should prepare for the change i had to train the 76k before the change.

dumahz -

So mr ignore my pm bolle, when do the races come into play again? Lol

Bolle -

ow, sorry. That would be if the age has ended, and when everything's been coded, and when robokop can upload it. I'd guess 4 days.

dumahz -

Well kick him in the pants! Lol.... and ty sir

Sonix -

Yeah bit sonix where saying that we where aware of the change and should prepare for it so if i should prepare for the change i had to train the 76k before the change.

You have almost 3 weeks till that point. From now on just start training more and get it to a point where ur def will be 350 after you lose that def point. You don't have to train 76k all at once right at this minute.

In fact, you can argue that you're kinda lucky because you got to live part of ur life w/ an increased efficiency which means you made more from taxes than the new templars that have less efficiency will make.

Because of that, yea I don't think any compensation is necessary. Of course it's not my decision so you might still be in luck [:)].

Tashi -

can you drop your walls so that i can hit you?

Aww but It's way too much fun having tea parties w/ all your cyclops friends. They have trouble pouring the tea though, the one eye gives them a bit of a depth perception problem. [:s]

my3l00u -

The new exploring cost will take effective when ?

Bolle -

When the changes are uploaded. That should be announced here as well.

Frisbee -

So instead of running 380 DPa u say that i should run 456 DPA so im prepared for the drop of defence?

jammed -

Tashi, 1 hour ago

can you drop your walls so that i can hit you?

Aww but It's way too much fun having tea parties w/ all your cyclops friends. They have trouble pouring the tea though, the one eye gives them a bit of a depth perception problem. [:s]

i'm the one with over 400 OPA. i trained all elites just to grab you but i'm just running out of time. you'll die sooner or later. and i still lack like 10k elites to be able to grab you. :(

Sonix -

So instead of running 380 DPa u say that i should run 456 DPA so im prepared for the drop of defence?

Why 380 instead of 350? Either way though, how is running 456 dpa right now different from running 380 after the changes? You'll still have the same amount of units.

Tashi -

You shouldn't assume I can't attack yet, jammed. It could be very very hazardous for you [;)].

jammed -

i don't care if you can attack me back. i'm just after the 35% land gained on every standard grab.

Frisbee -

Where did u get 350 from? :s

I guess u wouldnt be.happy if they chamged templars when u where playing them..

Tashi -

Lol, oh well, actually i'm a miracle child. Aren't you supposed to die in the 12 hours after your general leaves? My general left 14 hours ago [:|].

Bolle -

no, I believe there's a chance to die... and that means you still haven't hit that chance [:p]

sanzi -

since when did announcements become the new spam forums?

jammed -

Tashi, 28 minutes ago

Lol, oh well, actually i'm a miracle child. Aren't you supposed to die in the 12 hours after your general leaves? My general left 14 hours ago [:|].

lol. you don't even know what tribe i am. nevermind.

Tashi -

No no I know what tribe you are, I just meant a general “you” not YOU “you”. as in “aren't ”you“ supposed to...” I was referring to myself.

Basically I was saying, “I thought a tribe dies sometime during the next 12 hours after their general leaves but I'm still alive 14 hours later.”

jammed -

supposedly 12h after your general leaves you die. i don't know about your case.

dumahz -

Mine took 15 to die
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6