These accursed demons of shadow and flame have been sealed away from the lands of Orkfia for aeons. The magic that has bound them is broken, and they have been unleashed upon the world. None who live now remember their terrifying strength nor could know who would be responsible for their freedom.
- 15% homes allowed
- 1 mana instantly replenished per 20 raw defence killed in combat when attacking
- 50% gains on Draft
- Farms, Mines and Yards produce 75% of normal
- Starting Money: -25%
|Basic||Damned Soul||0/0||75 cr|
|Off||Dread Beast||13/0||950 cr|
Ordinary looking, life is cheap and thieves' dens are two-a-penny in a Brittonian tribe. War is when a Britt really shines, quick wits and even quicker fingers enable them to use skills passed down for generations to stash resources for later use. Up to no good? You bet your life they are!
- Home to Thieves: Homes hold 400 citizens, Hideouts hold 80 citizens
- Grand Theft Master: Each building destroyed by thievery yields 2000 crowns
- Ready to go: +25% starting money
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Natural Mages: Academies gives 33% more Mage Level
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Evil Worship: Increased success rate for dark spells
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen)
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 90 citizens, Mines hold 140
- 2 months construction time
- Explore costs: +60% crowns
- Ready to go: +20% starting money
|Off||Hammer Smasher||5/0||300 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/7||900 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||8/3||1,200 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||450 cr|
A handsome race but don't they know it! Vanity combined with a talent for social manipulation means that famous High Elves use the influence they gain to reach their goals, regardless of the cost to their enemies. The HE troops use the magic of their ancient ancestors to grant themselves immortality ahead of their planned attacks.
- Immortality: All units are immortal in combat
- Vanity: Each point of fame gives 0.001% damage dealt and land gained on attacks (max 50%)
- +100% fame gained on attacks
An evolved form of Ork, what they lost of their brute force they gained in cunning, finding new ways to use homes in clever ways. With more citizens at their disposal and a near constant supply of thief plans, the resilient Mori tribe leader is able to quickly order retaliation in various guises.
- Pop boost: 45% homes allowed
- Homes give thief plans (1 Home = 2/5th Hideouts)
- 3 months attack time
- -25% food consumed
- +15% damage on Thieves Rebellion
- 15% magic immunity
|Elite||Mountain Ogre||5/5||825 cr|
Silent but oh so violent. Highly intelligent birds lurking in the shadows, their blackened wings give the advantage of extreme speed. This is no birdwatching outing and the flock is hard to see until it's too late.
- 1 month attack time
- 1 month retreat time, but general need 1 month extra to recover
- Deal 35% reduced damage on attacks
- Clear a Permimeter: -50% gains
- -40% losses for Blackwings when attacking and defending
The cold, calculating Lizardfolk are Orks who took to the swampy regions of Orkfia and acquired reptilian features. They have tamed many terrifying beasts for their army with virulent venom and deadly gazes. Most fearsome of all however is their brilliant military tactics.
- 3 months build time
- Cause 250% of normal military losses to attackers when defending
- Cunning: 1.5% offence bonus per month your general has stayed home since his last attack, with a maximum bonus of 15%.
- Immune to Poison and Poison Water
- +100% land gains when Raiding
|Off||Wyvern Rider||6/0||550 cr|
All that remains from the cursed souls of the Nazgul, who are now presumed to be extinct. You cannot see or hear a Spirit but their presence becomes known in other ways. Their lack of physical form could be a disability but used correctly, can be positive in many ways.
- Ethereal Form: Vision spell does not work on Spirits. Spirits don't eat
- From the Shadows: Failed intel operations do not generate tribe news
- No thief losses from failed operations
- Thieves Trap apply Pestilence (with equal duration)
Human scholars who became consumed with religious zeal and regard magic as the answer to their prayers. Hard to kill and twice as nuts, other races, particularly mages are wise to tread carefully around the order of the Templars.
- 45% homes allowed
- 1 PPA gives +10% Mage Level
- Priest offence bonus: +100%
- Temples produce one additonal priest per month
- Can have 20 PPA
Wizards are tall thoughtful characters who are keen to discover the world around them. Not only are they handy with a spell-book but in times of trouble they have been known to use that magical staff to wallop enemies a good one too!
- Tax income: +10%
- Explore costs: -30%
- Guilds produce 1/3 research points
|Off||Templar Knight||4/0||400 cr|
|Elite||Grey Wizard||3/7||1,150 cr|
With a powerful affinity for nature suffused in a romantic knowledge of the birds and the bees, Wood Elves are the quickest to recover their population in times of crisis. However peace and love do not extend to their enemies, upset a WE to your peril, their magically quick-filling and extra-filled thief hideouts make them a force of nature indeed.
- Quickie: +25% TP regeneration rate
- Deadly: +25% maximum thief plans
- +50% damage on Intrigue
- Retraining units refunds 80% of the cost
|Elite||Tree Ent||0/9||1,250 cr|