Long revered by many cultures, Eagles have a magical quality that has evolved into magical ability. Many will hunt them, thinking they see weakness, many will fail... an eagle's defensive abilities are second to none.
- Elude: 50% chance of enemies failing an attack on your tribe
- Each Home store Mana equivalent to 1/3 a guild
- Each Home regen Mana equivalent to 1/6 a guild
- Bird of a Feather: 2 months explore time
This enigmatic race of elves has arrived in the world of Orkfia from the divine realms beyond. Little is known of them, and they claim nor volunteer nothing of themselves, though their serene grace seems unfathomably ancient. Beings more spiritual than physical, they both excel in the arcane arts and are vulnerable to them.
- Elendian, Matawaska, Lord of Harvest and Quanta give +50% bonus instead of +10%
- Immune to Magical Void
- Mines and yards produce 150% of normal
- Exploring costs 150% of normal crowns
- Construction costs are 180% of normal
- Waterborne: Mystical Rust deal 100% more damage
- Alliance spells and race spells cost 50% less Mana
- Ready to go: +50% starting money
|Elite||Valar Scion||2/5||975 cr|
An evolved form of Ork, what they lost of their brute force they gained in cunning, finding new ways to use homes in clever ways. With more citizens at their disposal and a near constant supply of thief plans, the resilient Mori tribe leader is able to quickly order retaliation in various guises.
- Pop boost: 45% homes allowed
- Homes give thief plans (1 Home = 2/5th Hideouts)
- 3 months attack time
- 15% magic immunity
|Elite||Mountain Ogre||4/5||900 cr|
The wise birds of the night. At least they were. The moon temples disturbed their sense of day and night and now they have changed their sleep and hunt schedule.
- 1 month thievery return time
- 60% gains of self operations
- Juranimosity does not kill Swift Feathers
- Cannot give Thieves Trap to alliance members
|Elite||Eagle Owl||5/5||750 cr|
|Thief||Swift Feather||0/5||560 cr|
Silent but oh so violent. Highly intelligent birds lurking in the shadows, their blackened wings give the advantage of extreme speed. This is no birdwatching outing and the flock is hard to see until it's too late.
- As the crow flies: 1 month attack time
- On failed attack 50-75% return after 1 month
- Strength in Numbers: 75% of normal military losses
- Flock Mentality: 75% of normal damage on Blasphemy Crusade, Raze and Pillage
- 40% of normal gains on Clear a Perimeter
- Hit 'n' Run require no general rest time
The cold, calculating Lizardfolk are Orks who took to the swampy regions of Orkfia and acquired reptilian features. They have tamed many terrifying beasts for their army with virulent venom and deadly gazes. Most fearsome of all however is their brilliant military tactics.
- 3 months build time
- Cause 250% of normal military losses to attackers when defending
- Cunning: 1% offence bonus per month your general has stayed home since his last attack, with a maximum bonus of 15%.
- Immune to Poison and Poison Water
|Off||Wyvern Rider||6/0||550 cr|
All that remains from the cursed souls of the Nazgul, who are now presumed to be extinct. You cannot see or hear a Spirit but their presence becomes known in other ways. Their lack of physical form could be a disability but used correctly, can be positive in many ways.
- Ethereal Form: Vision spell does not work on Spirits. Spirits don't eat
- From the Shadows: Failed intel operations do not generate tribe news
- No thief losses from failed operations
- Intel Operations cost: -50%
Human scholars who became consumed with religious zeal and regard magic as the answer to their prayers. Their sacred churches are blessed with additional powers and they use this power to root out what they see as un-pureness on others. Hard to kill and twice as nuts, other races, particularly mages are wise to tread carefully around the order of the Templars.
- 45% homes allowed
- Guard Houses gives offence equivalent to 1/2 a Weaponry
- 1 PPA gives +10% Mage Level
- Temples produce 1 extra priest per month
- Can have 20 PPA
The Undead were once living, breathing creatures, and are indeed a fearsome sight. It is very difficult to kill one, as they do not breathe, nor do they have any organs to pierce. Their vampires prey on enemy flesh, which causes their ranks to swell inexorably.
- Cannot cast spells
- Cannot build Academies
- Cannot be commandeered
- Gains Pestilence every month
- Priest offence and defence bonus: +100%
- Priest Farm, Mine and Yard production bonus: +100%
- Vampires are immortal when attacking and defending
Unfortunately, it is very expensive to train a Viking. They are very dense, and tend to be overtly arrogant. Though once trained, a Viking is a very strong and versatile unit.
- Hit 'n' Run, Raze & Blasphemy Crusade require no general rest time
- Bloodthirst - Every month military losses inflicted increases by 10%. Max +100% after 10 months. Only regens if the army is at home
- Pillage only requires 50% offence to break a larger tribe (but less then 100% deal less damage)
Wizards are tall thoughtful characters who are keen to discover the world around them. Not only are they handy with a spell-book but in times of trouble they have been known to use that magical staff to wallop enemies a good one too!
- Tax income: +10%
- Explore costs: -30%
- Immune to dark spells from Human races
- Guilds produce 1/3 research points
|Off||Templar Knight||5/0||400 cr|
|Elite||Grey Wizard||4/8||1,280 cr|
With a powerful affinity for nature suffused in a romantic knowledge of the birds and the bees, Wood Elves are the quickest to recover their population in times of crisis. However peace and love do not extend to their enemies, upset a WE to your peril, their magically quick-filling and extra-filled thief hideouts make them a force of nature indeed.
- Quickie: +25% TP regeneration rate
- Deadly: +25% maximum thief plans
- +50% damage on Intrigue
|Elite||Tree Ent||0/9||1,275 cr|