What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Natural Mages: Academies gives 40% more Mage Level
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Evil Worship: Increased success rate for dark spells
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen) and hold additional citizens
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 90 citizens, Mines hold 140
- 2 months construction time
- -50% construction costs
- Explore costs: +40% crowns
- Ready to go: +20% starting money
|Off||Hammer Smasher||5/0||300 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/7||900 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||8/3||1,200 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||450 cr|
Long revered by many cultures, Eagles have a magical quality that has evolved into magical ability. Many will hunt them, thinking they see weakness, many will fail... an eagle's defensive abilities are second to none.
- 40% chance to elude attackers
- Guilds have 3/4 mana storage efficiency, but also store same amount of plans
- Hideouts have 3/4 plan storage efficiency, but also store same amount of mana
- Hideouts and guilds hold an additional 20 citizens
A Hobbit friend is a friend for life, these short but big-hearted people will help you when you need it most. As well as having the fastest thieves, this is the only race that can provide aid to alliance mates. The Hobbit’s tendency for feasting can be a burden however as they will eat you out of house and home!
- Nimble: a further -1 month thief return time (2 months thief return time)
- Selfless: able to provide aid to allies via Weather's Light and Templu Amblo (with -50% gains)
- Second Breakfast: +50% food consumption
- Hwighton Raid damage: +100%
- Cloak Dagger: Increased ambush Gains by 30%
This enigmatic race of elves has arrived in the world of Orkfia from the divine realms beyond. Little is known of them, and they claim nor volunteer nothing of themselves, though their serene grace seems unfathomably ancient. Beings more spiritual than physical, they both excel in the arcane arts and are vulnerable to them.
- Elendian, Matawaska, Lord of Harvest and Quanta give +50% bonus instead of +10%
- Immune to Magical Void
- Mines and yards produce 150% of normal
- Exploring costs 170% of normal crowns
- Construction costs are 170% of normal crowns
- Waterborne: Mystical Rust deals 100% more damage
- Ready to go: +50% starting money
|Elite||Valar Scion||2/5||900 cr|
An evolved form of Ork, what they lost of their brute force they gained in cunning, finding new ways to use homes in clever ways. With more citizens at their disposal and a near constant supply of thief plans, the resilient Mori tribe leader is able to quickly order retaliation in various guises.
- Pop boost: 45% homes allowed
- Homes give thief plans (1 Home = 2/5th Hideouts)
- 3 months attack time
- -25% food consumed
- +15% damage on Thieves Rebellion
- 15% magic immunity
|Elite||Mountain Ogre||5/5||825 cr|
Soulless creatures experimented on with evil necromancy, the Nazgul believe their “curse” to be a gift. The Nazgul have strong resistances due to the ancient curse placed on them.
- 2 month attack time
- 33% chance of attacks not showing in alliance news
- Immune to Sneak
- 15% thievery Immunity
|Off||Black Rider||5/0||375 cr|
The wise birds of the night. At least they were. The moon temples disturbed their sense of day and night and now they have changed their sleep and hunt schedule.
- 1 month thievery return time
- 50% gains of self operations
- Juranimosity does not kill Swift Feathers
- Cannot give Thieves Trap to alliance members
- Cannot retrain units
|Elite||Eagle Owl||5/5||750 cr|
|Thief||Swift Feather||0/4||440 cr|
The cold, calculating Lizardfolk are Orks who took to the swampy regions of Orkfia and acquired reptilian features. They have tamed many terrifying beasts for their army with virulent venom and deadly gazes. Most fearsome of all however is their brilliant military tactics.
- 3 months build time
- 3 month attack time
- Cause 250% of normal military losses to attackers when defending
- Cunning: 1.5% offence bonus per month your general has stayed home since his last attack, with a maximum bonus of 15%.
- +100% land from exploring when Raiding
|Off||Wyvern Rider||6/0||500 cr|
Through their fel ancestry, Tieflings have gained an innate talent for manipulating mana. This ancestry however has cursed them to lose their sanity, the longer they use magic. They are often hunted down before they can go on a rampage in their corrupted forms.
- Corrupted cannot be trained
- 1.3% of Warlocks become Corrupted per month
- Failed outgoing spells kill Corrupted from the magical backlash (land / 100)
- Increased spell damage by 1% for each Corrupted per acre, up to 30%
The Undead were once living, breathing creatures, and are indeed a fearsome sight. It is very difficult to kill one, as they do not breathe, nor do they have any organs to pierce. Their vampires prey on enemy flesh, which causes their ranks to swell inexorably.
- Resurrect skeletons from non-skeleton enemy units killed in combat
- Priest offence and defence bonus: +100%
- Priest Farm, Mine and Yard production bonus: +100%
- Vampires are immortal
Wizards are tall thoughtful characters who are keen to discover the world around them. Not only are they handy with a spell-book but in times of trouble they have been known to use that magical staff to wallop enemies a good one too!
- Tax income: +10%
- Explore costs: -30%
- Guilds produce 1/3 research points
- 200 Templar Knights are 1 guild equivalent (storage and regen)
|Off||Templar Knight||1/1||225 cr|
|Elite||Grey Wizard||3/7||1,150 cr|