Ordinary looking, life is cheap and thieves' dens are two-a-penny in a Brittonian tribe. War is when a Britt really shines, quick wits and even quicker fingers enable them to use skills passed down for generations to stash resources for later use. Up to no good? You bet your life they are!
- Home to Thieves: Homes hold 400 citizens, Hideouts hold 80 citizens
- Grand Theft Master: Each building destroyed by thievery yields 2000 crowns
- Ready to go: +25% starting money
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Natural Mages: Academies gives 33% more Mage Level
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Evil Worship: Increased success rate for dark spells
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen)
Entities that arose from the elemental chaos before the beginning of the world, Dragons rival the very gods in power. Known for long spanning plots which affect events far beyond the imagining of present mortals, no one ever quite knows what a Dragon's true aim is... though hoarding treasure seems to be a part of it. Only the most experienced rulers can tame these strong and willful beasts.
- 3 months attack time
- 50% of normal military losses
- Homes hold 275 citizens
- Farms produce 75% of normal
- Mines produce 87.5% of normal
- Starting Money: -41.67%
|Basic||Baby Dragon||2/2||150 cr|
|Off||Green Dragon||7/0||275 cr|
|Def||Black Dragon||0/8||500 cr|
|Elite||Red Dragon||14/7||1,250 cr|
|Thief||White Dragon||0/0||200 cr|
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 90 citizens (except Mines hold 140)
- Barracks does not hold military
- 2 months construction time
|Off||Hammer Smasher||4/1||380 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/5||520 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||7/6||1,375 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||450 cr|
Hard to see with the naked eye, this race is pure goodness. You're in luck if a Fairy is on your side as they are the only race that is able to cast "self-spells" on allies. Useful in team strategies and the saviour of many of their friends, it really is time to believe in Fairies!
- Healer: cast self-spells on allies (race specific spells excluded)
- Academies gives 2% more Mage Level per 1000 fame
- Dark Spells cost 1% less mana per 1000 fame
- Fairy only spell: Divine Intervention
|Def||Fairy Godfather||0/5||450 cr|
|Elite||Fay Queen||1/7||1,100 cr|
A handsome race but don't they know it! Vanity combined with a talent for social manipulation means that famous High Elves use the influence they gain to reach their goals, regardless of the cost to their enemies. The HE troops use the magic of their ancient ancestors to grant themselves immortality ahead of their planned attacks.
- Immortality: All units are immortal in combat
- Vanity: Each point of fame gives 0.002% damage dealt and land gained on attacks
- +100% fame gained on attacks
This enigmatic race of elves has arrived in the world of Orkfia from the divine realms beyond. Little is known of them, and they claim nor volunteer nothing of themselves, though their serene grace seems unfathomably ancient. Beings more spiritual than physical, they both excel in the arcane arts and are vulnerable to them.
- Elendian, Matawaska, Lord of Harvest and Quanta give +50% bonus instead of +10%
- Immune to Magical Void
- Mines and yards produce 150% of normal
- Exploring costs 170% of normal crowns
- Construction costs are 170% of normal crowns
- Waterborne: Mystical Rust deals 100% more damage
- Ready to go: +50% starting money
|Elite||Valar Scion||2/5||900 cr|
An evolved form of Ork, what they lost of their brute force they gained in cunning, finding new ways to use homes in clever ways. With more citizens at their disposal and a near constant supply of thief plans, the resilient Mori tribe leader is able to quickly order retaliation in various guises.
- Pop boost: 45% homes allowed
- Homes give thief plans (1 Home = 2/5th Hideouts)
- 3 months attack time
- 15% magic immunity
|Elite||Mountain Ogre||3/5||900 cr|
The wise birds of the night. At least they were. The moon temples disturbed their sense of day and night and now they have changed their sleep and hunt schedule.
- 1 month thievery return time
- 60% gains of self operations
- Juranimosity does not kill Swift Feathers
- Cannot give Thieves Trap to alliance members
|Elite||Eagle Owl||5/5||750 cr|
|Thief||Swift Feather||0/5||560 cr|
Silent but oh so violent. Highly intelligent birds lurking in the shadows, their blackened wings give the advantage of extreme speed. This is no birdwatching outing and the flock is hard to see until it's too late.
- As the crow flies: 1 month attack time
- On failed attack 50-75% return after 1 month
- Strength in Numbers: 75% of normal military losses
- Flock Mentality: 75% of normal damage on Blasphemy Crusade, Raze and Pillage
- 40% of normal gains on Clear a Perimeter
All that remains from the cursed souls of the Nazgul, who are now presumed to be extinct. You cannot see or hear a Spirit but their presence becomes known in other ways. Their lack of physical form could be a disability but used correctly, can be positive in many ways.
- Ethereal Form: Vision spell does not work on Spirits. Spirits don't eat
- From the Shadows: Failed intel operations do not generate tribe news
- No thief losses from failed operations
Human scholars who became consumed with religious zeal and regard magic as the answer to their prayers. Hard to kill and twice as nuts, other races, particularly mages are wise to tread carefully around the order of the Templars.
- 45% homes allowed
- Cuff Links: 15% thievery immunity
- 1 PPA gives +10% Mage Level
- Atonement: Temples produce 1 extra priest per month
- Can have 20 PPA