These accursed demons of shadow and flame have been sealed away from the lands of Orkfia for aeons. The magic that has bound them is broken, and they have been unleashed upon the world. None who live now remember their terrifying strength nor could know who would be responsible for their freedom.
- 15% homes allowed
- Non-homes hold 50% of normal citizens and military
- 1 mana instantly replenished per 20 raw defence killed in combat when attacking
- 50% gains on Draft
- Farms, Mines and Yards produce 50% of normal
- Starting Money: -25%
|Basic||Damned Soul||0/0||75 cr|
|Off||Dread Beast||13/0||950 cr|
Ordinary looking, life is cheap and thieves' dens are two-a-penny in a Brittonian tribe. War is when a Britt really shines, quick wits and even quicker fingers enable them to use skills passed down for generations to stash resources for later use. Up to no good? You bet your life they are!
- Home to Thieves: Homes hold 400 citizens, Hideouts hold 100 citizens
- Grand Theft Master: Each building destroyed by thievery yields 2000 crowns
- Exploring costs 110% of normal crowns
- Ready to go: +20% starting money
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Natural Mages: Academies gives 40% more Mage Level
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Evil Worship: Increased success rate for dark spells
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen) and hold additional citizens
Long revered by many cultures, Eagles have a magical quality that has evolved into magical ability. Many will hunt them, thinking they see weakness, many will fail... an eagle's defensive abilities are second to none.
- 40% chance to elude attackers
- Guilds have 3/4 mana storage efficiency, but also store same amount of plans and grant 25% TP regeneration
- Hideouts have 3/4 plan storage efficiency, but also store same amount of mana and grant 25% MP regeneration
- Hideouts and guilds hold an additional 20 citizens
A handsome race but don't they know it! Vanity combined with a talent for social manipulation means that famous High Elves use the influence they gain to reach their goals, regardless of the cost to their enemies. The HE troops use the magic of their ancient ancestors to grant themselves immortality ahead of their planned attacks.
- Immortality: All units are immortal in combat
- Vanity: Each point of fame gives 0.001% more damage dealt and land gained on attacks (max 50%)
- +100% fame gained on attacks
This enigmatic race of elves has arrived in the world of Orkfia from the divine realms beyond. Little is known of them, and they claim nor volunteer nothing of themselves, though their serene grace seems unfathomably ancient. Beings more spiritual than physical, they both excel in the arcane arts and are vulnerable to them.
- Elendian, Matawaska, Lord of Harvest and Quanta give +50% bonus instead of +10%
- Immune to Magical Void
- Mines and yards produce 150% of normal
- Exploring costs 170% of normal crowns
- Construction costs are 170% of normal crowns
- Waterborne: Mystical Rust deals 100% more damage
- Ready to go: +50% starting money
|Elite||Valar Scion||4/6||1,200 cr|
An evolved form of Ork, what they lost of their brute force they gained in cunning, finding new ways to use homes in clever ways. With more citizens at their disposal and a near constant supply of thief plans, the resilient Mori tribe leader is able to quickly order retaliation in various guises.
- Pop boost: 45% homes allowed
- Homes give thief plans (1 Home = 2/5th Hideouts)
- 3 months attack time
- -25% food consumed
- Exploring costs 110% of normal crowns
- +15% damage on Thieves Rebellion
- -50% thief loses on operations
- 15% magic immunity
|Elite||Mountain Ogre||5/5||825 cr|
Through their fel ancestry, Tieflings have gained an innate talent for manipulating mana. This ancestry however has cursed them to lose their sanity, the longer they use magic. They are often hunted down before they can go on a rampage in their corrupted forms.
- Corrupted cannot be trained
- 0.9% of Warlocks become Corrupted per month
- Failed outgoing spells kill Corrupted from the magical backlash (land / 200)
- Increased spell damage by 1% for each Corrupted per acre, up to 30%
The Undead were once living, breathing creatures, and are indeed a fearsome sight. It is very difficult to kill one, as they do not breathe, nor do they have any organs to pierce. Their vampires prey on enemy flesh, which causes their ranks to swell inexorably.
- Resurrect skeletons from non-skeleton enemy units killed in combat
- Priest offence and defence bonus: +100%
- Priest Farm, Mine and Yard production bonus: +100%
- Vampires are immortal
An advanced race of Orc that is tough as old boots, a true warrior. Their one aim in life is to loot, kill and destroy and they excel at murdering enemy forces. These are the monsters under your bed.
- Kill +50% military units in combat
- Gain 5% offense bonus per successful attack
- Target must be greater than 75% of your size to gain a stack
- Stack up to 15% offense (3 stacks)
- Lose all stacks if your general remains home for 1 month
- Lose 1 stack on retreats
- Immune to Intercept
|Basic||Pit Spawn||1/0||75 cr|
|Off||Hill Troll||6/0||400 cr|
|Def||Ogre Shaman||0/7||700 cr|
Unfortunately, it is very expensive to train a Viking. They are very dense, and tend to be overtly arrogant. Though once trained, a Viking is a very strong and versatile unit.
- Hit 'n' Run, Raze & Blasphemy Crusade require no general rest time
- Bloodthirst - Every month military losses inflicted increases by 10%. Max +100% after 10 months. Only regens if the army is at home
- Pillage only requires 50% offence to break a larger tribe (but less than 100% deals less damage)
- Weaponries hold an additional 75 military
With a powerful affinity for nature suffused in a romantic knowledge of the birds and the bees, Wood Elves are the quickest to recover their population in times of crisis. However peace and love do not extend to their enemies, upset a WE to your peril, their magically quick-filling and extra-filled thief hideouts make them a force of nature indeed.
- Quickie: +25% TP regeneration rate
- Deadly: +25% maximum thief plans
- +50% damage on Intrigue
- Retraining units refunds 80% of the cost
|Elite||Tree Ent||0/10||1,300 cr|