Ordinary looking, life is cheap and thieves' dens are two-a-penny in a Brittonian tribe. War is when a Britt really shines, quick wits and even quicker fingers enable them to use skills passed down for generations to stash resources for later use. Up to no good? You bet your life they are!
- Home to Thieves: Homes hold 400 citizens, Hideouts hold 80 citizens
- Each building destroyed by thievery yields 2000 crowns
- Ready to go: +25% starting money
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Natural Mages: Academies gives 33% more Mage Level
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Evil Worship: Increased success rate for dark spells
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen)
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 90 citizens (except Mines hold 140)
- Barracks does not hold military
- 2 months construction time
- Construction costs no wood
- 30% reduced combat losses
- Cannot be pillaged
|Off||Hammer Smasher||4/1||380 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/5||520 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||7/6||1,375 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||450 cr|
Hard to see with the naked eye, this race is pure goodness. You're in luck if a Fairy is on your side as they are the only race that is able to cast "self-spells" on allies. Useful in team strategies and the saviour of many of their friends, it really is time to believe in Fairies!
- Healer: cast self-spells on allies (race specific spells excluded)
- Academies gives 2% more Mage Level per 1000 fame
- Dark Spells cost 1% less mana per 1000 fame
- Fairy only spell: Divine Intervention
|Def||Fairy Godfather||0/5||450 cr|
|Elite||Fay Queen||1/7||1,100 cr|
A handsome race but don't they know it! Vanity combined with a talent for social manipulation means that famous High Elves use the influence they gain to reach their goals, regardless of the cost to their enemies. The HE troops use the magic of their ancient ancestors to grant themselves immortality ahead of their planned attacks.
- Immortality: All units are immortal in combat
- Vanity: Each point of fame gives 0.002% damage dealt and land gained on attacks
- Liberation: 10 Longbowmen join your returning army per acre conquered when attacking non-elves
- +100% fame gained on attacks
A Hobbit friend is a friend for life, these short but big-hearted people will help you when you need it most. As well as having the fastest thieves, this is the only race that can provide aid to alliance mates. The Hobbit’s tendency for feasting can be a burden however as they will eat you out of house and home!
- Nimble: a further -1 month thief return time (2 months thief return time)
- Selfless: able to provide aid to allies via Weather's Light and Templu Amblo (with -50% gains)
- No Military Upkeep
- Second Breakfast: +50% food consumption
- Hwighton Raid damage: +100%
- Cloak Dagger: Increased ambush Gains by 30%
This enigmatic race of elves has arrived in the world of Orkfia from the divine realms beyond. Little is known of them, and they claim nor volunteer nothing of themselves, though their serene grace seems unfathomably ancient. Beings more spiritual than physical, they both excel in the arcane arts and are vulnerable to them.
- Elendian, Matawaska, Lord of Harvest and Quanta give +50% bonus instead of +10%
- Immune to Magical Void
- Mines and yards produce 150% of normal
- Exploring costs 150% of normal crowns
- Construction costs are 170% of normal
- Waterborne: Mystical Rust deals 100% more damage
- Alliance spells and race spells cost 50% less Mana
- Failed dark spells burn target_land / 450 mana from the target
- Ready to go: +50% starting money
|Elite||Valar Scion||2/5||900 cr|
Also known by the common name of "trolls", the Oleg Hai spawn warriors bred for battle. If that weren't bad enough, they easily regenerate from Destruction-charged violence, which makes killing a troll for good something of a legendary feat. Naturally greedy, they sometimes overextend to conquer and dominate. Fortunately for them, harpies provide the brains behind the brawn, when they can be found and bribed at least.
- Immune to Recon
- 2 generals (can send out 2 separate armies)
- Resolve of the Rejected: Some disagree with your choice to go all or nothing and their scorn has only hardened your resolve in battle. Sending both generals gives +10% offence, +25% land gains, and +25% damage.
Harpies are mercenary units
- Can be trained instantly from citizens
- As much as 40% of total population can be trained as Harpies
- Can only be used for attacking the first month they are trained
- Disband 4 months after being trained
- Are less expensive as the tribe expands
|Def||White Skull||0/6||550 cr|
The wise birds of the night. At least they were. The moon temples disturbed their sense of day and night and now they have changed their sleep and hunt schedule.
- 1 month thievery return time
- 60% gains of self operations
- Juranimosity does not kill Swift Feathers
- Cannot give Thieves Trap to alliance members
- Incurs +25% additional damage from Winged
|Elite||Eagle Owl||5/5||750 cr|
|Thief||Swift Feather||0/5||560 cr|
All that remains from the cursed souls of the Nazgul, who are now presumed to be extinct. You cannot see or hear a Spirit but their presence becomes known in other ways. Their lack of physical form could be a disability but used correctly, can be positive in many ways.
- Ethereal Form: Vision spell does not work on Spirits. Spirits don't eat
- From the Shadows: Failed intel operations do not generate tribe news
- No thief losses from failed operations
- Intel Operations cost: -50%
Human scholars who became consumed with religious zeal and regard magic as the answer to their prayers. Hard to kill and twice as nuts, other races, particularly mages are wise to tread carefully around the order of the Templars.
- 45% homes allowed
- Cuff Links: 15% thievery immunity
- 1 PPA gives +10% Mage Level
- Priesthood: Temples produce 1 extra priest per month
- Can have 20 PPA
An advanced race of Orc that is tough as old boots, a true warrior. Their one aim in life is to loot, kill and destroy and they excel at murdering enemy forces. These are the monsters under your bed.
- Kill +50% military units in combat
- Gain 5% offense bonus per successful attack
- Target must be greater than 75% of your size to gain a stack
- Stack up to 15% offense (3 stacks)
- Lose all stacks if your general remains home for 1 month
- Lose 1 stack on retreats
|Basic||Pit Spawn||0/0||50 cr|
|Off||Hill Troll||8/0||725 cr|
|Def||Ogre Shaman||0/7||750 cr|