These accursed demons of shadow and flame have been sealed away from the lands of Orkfia for aeons. The magic that has bound them is broken, and they have been unleashed upon the world. None who live now remember their terrifying strength nor could know who would be responsible for their freedom.
- 15% homes allowed
- Non-homes hold 50% of normal citizens and military
- 1 mana instantly replenished per 20 raw defence killed in combat when attacking
- 50% gains on Draft
- Farms, Mines and Yards produce 50% of normal
- Starting Money: -25%
|Basic||Damned Soul||0/0||75 cr|
|Off||Dread Beast||13/0||950 cr|
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Natural Mages: Academies gives 50% more Mage Level
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Evil Worship: Increased success rate for dark spells
- Priest defence bonus: +100%
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen) and hold additional citizens
Entities that arose from the elemental chaos before the beginning of the world, Dragons rival the very gods in power. Known for long spanning plots which affect events far beyond the imagining of present mortals, no one ever quite knows what a Dragon's true aim is... though hoarding treasure seems to be a part of it. Only the most experienced rulers can tame these strong and willful beasts.
- 3 month attack time
- 40% of normal military losses
- Homes hold 175 citizens, hideouts hold 20 citizens, others hold 5 citizens
- Barracks hold 40 military
- Farms produce 60% of normal
- Mines produce 60% of normal
- Yards produce 60% of normal
- +75% crowns gained from Raiding and Pillaging
- Starting Money: -25%
|Basic||Baby Dragon||2/2||175 cr|
|Off||Green Dragon||9/2||400 cr|
|Def||Black Dragon||0/11||700 cr|
|Elite||Red Dragon||15/6||1,050 cr|
|Thief||White Dragon||2/3||400 cr|
Long revered by many cultures, Eagles have a magical quality that has evolved into magical ability. Many will hunt them, thinking they see weakness, many will fail... an eagle's defensive abilities are second to none.
- 25% chance to elude attackers
- Guilds have 3/4 mana storage efficiency, but also store same amount of plans and grant 25% TP regeneration
- Hideouts have 3/4 plan storage efficiency, but also store same amount of mana and grant 25% MP regeneration
- Hideouts and guilds hold 40 citizens
- Exploring costs 110% of normal crowns
Hard to see with the naked eye, this race is pure goodness. You're in luck if a Fairy is on your side as they are the only race that is able to cast "self-spells" on allies. Useful in team strategies and the saviour of many of their friends, it really is time to believe in Fairies!
- Healer: cast self-spells on allies (race specific spells excluded)
- Mage level increased by 0.005% per fame over 5000 (Max 100%)
- Cost of dark spells is decreased by 0.001% per fame over 5000 (Max 30%)
- Fairy only spell: Divine Intervention
|Def||Fairy Godfather||0/5||475 cr|
|Elite||Fay Queen||1/6||775 cr|
An evolved form of Ork, what they lost of their brute force they gained in cunning, finding new ways to use homes in clever ways. With more citizens at their disposal and a near constant supply of thief plans, the resilient Mori tribe leader is able to quickly order retaliation in various guises.
- Pop boost: 45% homes allowed
- Homes give thief plans (1 Home = 2/5th Hideouts)
- -25% food consumed
- Exploring costs 120% of normal crowns
- -60% thief loses on operations
- Gain 1 RP per 2000 citizens per month
|Elite||Mountain Ogre||5/5||825 cr|
The wise birds of the night. At least they were. The moon temples disturbed their sense of day and night and now they have changed their sleep and hunt schedule.
- 1 month thievery return time
- 40% gains of self operations
- Takes 75% less damage from Juranimosity
- Cannot perform Thieves Trap
|Elite||Long Brow||6/8||1,300 cr|
|Thief||Swift Feather||0/4||450 cr|
Silent but oh so violent. Highly intelligent birds lurking in the shadows, their blackened wings give the advantage of extreme speed. This is no birdwatching outing and the flock is hard to see until it's too late.
- 1 month attack time, general requires 1 month extra to recover on Standard, Raid, Pillage and Commandeer
- 1 month retreat time, but general need 1 month extra to recover
- Deal 25% reduced damage on attacks
- Clear a Permimeter: -50% gains
- 15% magic immunity
- -40% losses for Blackwings when attacking and defending
The cold, calculating Lizardfolk are Orks who took to the swampy regions of Orkfia and acquired reptilian features. They have tamed many terrifying beasts for their army with virulent venom and deadly gazes. Most fearsome of all however is their brilliant military tactics.
- 3 month attack time
- Cause 150% of normal military losses to attackers when defending
- Cunning: 1.5% offence bonus per month your general has stayed home since his last attack, with a maximum bonus of 15%.
|Off||Wyvern Rider||6/0||400 cr|
All that remains from the cursed souls of the Nazgul, who are now presumed to be extinct. You cannot see or hear a Spirit but their presence becomes known in other ways. Their lack of physical form could be a disability but used correctly, can be positive in many ways.
- Ethereal Form: Vision spell does not work on Spirits. Spirits don't eat
- From the Shadows: Failed intel operations do not generate tribe news
- No thief losses from failed operations
- Thieves Trap apply Pestilence (with equal duration)
Human scholars who became consumed with religious zeal and regard magic as the answer to their prayers. Hard to kill and twice as nuts, other races, particularly mages are wise to tread carefully around the order of the Templars.
- 45% homes allowed
- 1 PPA gives +10% Mage Level
- Priest offence bonus: +50%
- Temples produce one additonal priest per month
- Can have 20 PPA
Through their fel ancestry, Tieflings have gained an innate talent for manipulating mana. This ancestry however has cursed them to lose their sanity, the longer they use magic. They are often hunted down before they can go on a rampage in their corrupted forms.
- Corrupted cannot be trained
- 0.9% of Warlocks become Corrupted per month
- Failed outgoing spells kill Corrupted from the magical backlash (land / 50)
- Increased spell damage by 1% for each Corrupted per acre, up to 35%
The Undead were once living, breathing creatures, and are indeed a fearsome sight. It is very difficult to kill one, as they do not breathe, nor do they have any organs to pierce. Their vampires prey on enemy flesh, which causes their ranks to swell inexorably.
- Resurrect skeletons from non-skeleton enemy units killed in combat
- Priest offence and defence bonus: +100%
- Priest Farm, Mine and Yard production bonus: +100%
- Land gained from attacks increased by 2% per PPA
- Vampires are immortal
Unfortunately, it is very expensive to train a Viking. They are very dense, and tend to be overtly arrogant. Though once trained, a Viking is a very strong and versatile unit.
- Hit 'n' Run, Raze & Blasphemy Crusade require no general rest time
- Bloodthirst - Every month military losses inflicted increases by 10%. Max +100% after 10 months. Only regens if the army is at home
- Pillage only requires 50% offence to break a larger tribe (but less than 100% deals less damage)
- Weaponries hold an additional 75 military
- Each 1% weaponries counts as 1TPA when defending against operations
With a powerful affinity for nature suffused in a romantic knowledge of the birds and the bees, Wood Elves are the quickest to recover their population in times of crisis. However peace and love do not extend to their enemies, upset a WE to your peril, their magically quick-filling and extra-filled thief hideouts make them a force of nature indeed.
- Quickie: +25% TP regeneration rate
- Deadly: +25% maximum thief plans
- +50% damage on Intrigue
- Retraining units refunds 80% of the cost
|Elite||Tree Ent||0/10||1,300 cr|