Having certain combinations of races in your alliance will give you alliance-wide bonuses.
Green tribes (protected, dead, etc) does not count. Active bonuses are listed on the alliance page. The bonuses are updated every tick.
Have at least two Orks in your alliance (Mori Hai or Rept Hai).
- +15% attack damage to buildings
- 2% reduced upkeep per 1000 fame
Have at least two Elves in your alliance (Dark Elf, High Elf or Wood Elf).
- +10% Mana and Plan storage/regeneration
- +10% Fame gains from thievery, magic, and invasions
Have at least two Humans in your alliance (Brittonian, Dwarf, Templar or Wizard).
- 1 Research Point per 2,000 citizens per month
- +5% production from Farms, Mines and Yards
Have at least two Winged in your alliance (Raven).
- -25% combat losses
- Winds of distress is 20% easier to cast
Have at least two Cursed in your alliance (Balrog or Spirit).
- Negate citizens lost from Pestilence
- +5% damage on spells and operations