All attackers have a bonus of 1 tick shorter training time for basic military and do not require a general for military exercises.
These accursed demons of shadow and flame have been sealed away from the lands of Orkfia for aeons. The magic that has bound them is broken, and they have been unleashed upon the world. None who live now remember their terrifying strength nor could know who would be responsible for their freedom.
- 20% homes allowed
- Farms, Mines and Yards produce 75% of normal
- Citizens killed when raided is halved (including minimum)
- 1 mana instantly replenished per 20 raw defence killed in combat when attacking
- 50% gains on Draft
- Gives pestilence to target on a successful attack.
- Starting Money: -30%
|Basic||Damned Soul||0/0||50 cr|
|Off||Dread Beast||9/0||675 cr|
Entities that arose from the elemental chaos before the beginning of the world, Dragons rival the very gods in power. Known for long spanning plots which affect events far beyond the imagining of present mortals, no one ever quite knows what a Dragon's true aim is... though hoarding treasure seems to be a part of it. Only the most experienced rulers can tame these strong and willful beasts.
- 3 months attack time
- 50% of normal military losses
- Homes hold 200 citizens
- Farms produce 60% of normal
- Mines produce 60% of normal
- Yards produce 60% of normal
- Pillage: +25% gains
- Starting Money: -30%
|Basic||Baby Dragon||1/1||125 cr|
|Off||Green Dragon||6/0||250 cr|
|Def||Black Dragon||0/10||600 cr|
|Elite||Red Dragon||14/3||1,000 cr|
|Thief||White Dragon||2/3||400 cr|
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 90 citizens, Mines hold 140
- 2 months construction time
- Ready to go: +20% starting money
|Off||Hammer Smasher||5/0||400 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/6||725 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||8/3||1,200 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||450 cr|
A handsome race but don't they know it! Vanity combined with a talent for social manipulation means that famous High Elves use the influence they gain to reach their goals, regardless of the cost to their enemies. The HE troops use the magic of their ancient ancestors to grant themselves immortality ahead of their planned attacks.
- Immortality: All units are immortal in combat
- Vanity: Each point of fame gives 0.001% damage dealt and land gained on attacks (max 50%)
- +100% fame gained on attacks