All attackers have a bonus of 1 tick shorter training time for basic military and do not require a general for military exercises.
Entities that arose from the elemental chaos before the beginning of the world, Dragons rival the very gods in power. Known for long spanning plots which affect events far beyond the imagining of present mortals, no one ever quite knows what a Dragon's true aim is... though hoarding treasure seems to be a part of it. Only the most experienced rulers can tame these strong and willful beasts.
- 3 months attack time
- 50% of normal military losses
- Homes hold 225 citizens
- Non-homes hold 5 citizens
- Farms produce 60% of normal
- Mines produce 60% of normal
- Yards produce 60% of normal
- Starting Money: -30%
|Basic||Baby Dragon||1/1||125 cr|
|Off||Green Dragon||7/0||400 cr|
|Def||Black Dragon||0/7||400 cr|
|Elite||Red Dragon||14/8||1,300 cr|
|Thief||White Dragon||2/3||400 cr|
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 90 citizens, Mines hold 140
- 2 months construction time
|Off||Hammer Smasher||4/2||380 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/5||620 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||6/4||1,300 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||450 cr|
A handsome race but don't they know it! Vanity combined with a talent for social manipulation means that famous High Elves use the influence they gain to reach their goals, regardless of the cost to their enemies. The HE troops use the magic of their ancient ancestors to grant themselves immortality ahead of their planned attacks.
- Immortality: All units are immortal in combat
- Vanity: Each point of fame gives 0.001% damage dealt and land gained on attacks (max 50%)
- +100% fame gained on attacks
Silent but oh so violent. Highly intelligent birds lurking in the shadows, their blackened wings give the advantage of extreme speed. This is no birdwatching outing and the flock is hard to see until it's too late.
- 1 month attack time
- 1 month retreat time
- Deal 50% reduced damage on attacks
- -25% losses for Blackwings when attacking and defending