All attackers have a bonus of 1 tick shorter training time for all units and do not require a general for military exercises.
Silent but oh so violent. Highly intelligent birds lurking in the shadows, their blackened wings give the advantage of extreme speed. This is no birdwatching outing and the flock is hard to see until it's too late.
- As the crow flies: 1 month attack time
- On failed attack 50-75% return after 1 month
- Strength in Numbers: 75% of normal military losses
- Flock Mentality: 75% of normal damage on Blasphemy Crusade, Raze and Pillage
- 40% of normal gains on Clear a Perimeter
- Hit 'n' Run require no general rest time
The cold, calculating Lizardfolk are Orks who took to the swampy regions of Orkfia and acquired reptilian features. They have tamed many terrifying beasts for their army with virulent venom and deadly gazes. Most fearsome of all however is their brilliant military tactics.
- 3 months build time
- Cause 200% of normal military losses to attackers when defending
- Cunning: 1% offence bonus per month your general has stayed home since his last attack, with a maximum bonus of 15%.
|Off||Wyvern Rider||6/0||550 cr|
The Undead were once living, breathing creatures, and are indeed a fearsome sight. It is very difficult to kill one, as they do not breathe, nor do they have any organs to pierce. Their vampires prey on enemy flesh, which causes their ranks to swell inexorably.
- Cannot cast spells
- Cannot build Academies
- Cannot be commandeered
- Gains Pestilence every month
- Priest offence and defence bonus: +100%
- Priest Farm, Mine and Yard production bonus: +100%
- All units are immortal when attacking and defending
Unfortunately, it is very expensive to train a Viking. They are very dense, and tend to be overtly arrogant. Though once trained, a Viking is a very strong and versatile unit.
- Hit 'n' Run, Raze & Blasphemy Crusade require no general rest time
- Bloodthirst - Every month military losses inflicted increases by 10%. Max +100% after 10 months. Only regens if the army is at home
- Pillage only requires 50% offence to break a larger tribe (but less then 100% deal less damage)