All attackers have a bonus of 1 month shorter training time for basic military and do not require a general for military exercises, but has +25% explore cost.
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 90 citizens, Mines hold 140
- 2 months construction time
- -50% construction costs
- Explore costs: +40% crowns
- Ready to go: +20% starting money
|Off||Hammer Smasher||5/0||300 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/7||900 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||8/3||1,200 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||450 cr|
A handsome race but don't they know it! Vanity combined with a talent for social manipulation means that famous High Elves use the influence they gain to reach their goals, regardless of the cost to their enemies. The HE troops use the magic of their ancient ancestors to grant themselves immortality ahead of their planned attacks.
- Immortality: All units are immortal in combat
- Vanity: Each point of fame gives 0.001% more damage dealt and land gained on attacks (max 50%)
- +100% fame gained on attacks
Soulless creatures experimented on with evil necromancy, the Nazgul believe their “curse” to be a gift. The Nazgul have strong resistances due to the ancient curse placed on them.
- 2 month attack time
- 33% chance of attacks not showing in alliance news
- Immune to Sneak
- 25% thievery Immunity
- 25% magic immunity
|Off||Black Rider||5/0||475 cr|
The cold, calculating Lizardfolk are Orks who took to the swampy regions of Orkfia and acquired reptilian features. They have tamed many terrifying beasts for their army with virulent venom and deadly gazes. Most fearsome of all however is their brilliant military tactics.
- 3 months build time
- 3 month attack time
- Cause 250% of normal military losses to attackers when defending
- Cunning: 1.5% offence bonus per month your general has stayed home since his last attack, with a maximum bonus of 15%.
- +100% land from exploring when Raiding
|Off||Wyvern Rider||6/0||500 cr|