All thieves have a bonus of 1 tick shorter thief return time.
Long revered by many cultures, Eagles have a magical quality that has evolved into magical ability. Many will hunt them, thinking they see weakness, many will fail... an eagle's defensive abilities are second to none.
- 40% chance to elude attackers
- Guilds have 3/4 mana storage efficiency, but also store same amount of plans
- Hideouts have 3/4 plan storage efficiency, but also store same amount of mana
- Hideouts and guilds hold an additional 20 citizens
A Hobbit friend is a friend for life, these short but big-hearted people will help you when you need it most. As well as having the fastest thieves, this is the only race that can provide aid to alliance mates. The Hobbit’s tendency for feasting can be a burden however as they will eat you out of house and home!
- Nimble: a further -1 month thief return time (2 months thief return time)
- Selfless: able to provide aid to allies via Weather's Light and Templu Amblo (with -50% gains)
- Second Breakfast: +50% food consumption
- Hwighton Raid damage: +100%
- Cloak Dagger: Increased ambush Gains by 30%
The wise birds of the night. At least they were. The moon temples disturbed their sense of day and night and now they have changed their sleep and hunt schedule.
- 1 month thievery return time
- 50% gains of self operations
- Juranimosity does not kill Swift Feathers
- Cannot give Thieves Trap to alliance members
- Cannot retrain units
|Elite||Eagle Owl||5/5||750 cr|
|Thief||Swift Feather||0/4||440 cr|
All that remains from the cursed souls of the Nazgul, who are now presumed to be extinct. You cannot see or hear a Spirit but their presence becomes known in other ways. Their lack of physical form could be a disability but used correctly, can be positive in many ways.
- Ethereal Form: Vision spell does not work on Spirits. Spirits don't eat
- From the Shadows: Failed intel operations do not generate tribe news
- No thief losses from failed operations
- Thieves Trap apply Pestilence (with equal duration)