All mages have a bonus of +25% mana regeneration speed.
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Natural Mages: Academies gives 33% more Mage Level
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Evil Worship: Increased success rate for dark spells
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen)
Hard to see with the naked eye, this race is pure goodness. You're in luck if a Fairy is on your side as they are the only race that is able to cast "self-spells" on allies. Useful in team strategies and the saviour of many of their friends, it really is time to believe in Fairies!
- Healer: cast self-spells on allies (race specific spells excluded)
- Academies gives 2% more Mage Level per 1000 fame
- Add: 1k fame decrease cost of dark spells by 2% (max 50%)
- Fairy only spell: Divine Intervention
|Def||Fairy Godfather||0/5||450 cr|
|Elite||Fay Queen||1/7||950 cr|
Human scholars who became consumed with religious zeal and regard magic as the answer to their prayers. Hard to kill and twice as nuts, other races, particularly mages are wise to tread carefully around the order of the Templars.
- 45% homes allowed
- 1 PPA gives +10% Mage Level
- Priest offence bonus: +100%
- Temples produce one additonal priest per month
- Can have 20 PPA
Through their fel ancestry, Tieflings have gained an innate talent for manipulating mana. This ancestry however has cursed them to lose their sanity, the longer they use magic. They are often hunted down before they can go on a rampage in their corrupted forms.
- Corrupted cannot be trained
- 0.5% of Warlocks become Corrupted per month
- Failed outgoing spells kill Corrupted from the magical backlash (land / 50)
- Increased spell damage by 1% for each Corrupted per acre, up to 25%