All mages have a bonus of +25% mana regeneration speed.
Long revered by many cultures, Eagles have a magical quality that has evolved into magical ability. Many will hunt them, thinking they see weakness, many will fail... an eagle's defensive abilities are second to none.
- Elude: up to 50% chance of enemies failing an attack on your tribe (accrues 10% each month, an Elude reduces this stacked bonus by 30%)
- Each Home store and regen Mana equivalent to 1/3 a guild
- Bird of a Feather: 2 months explore time
- +50% damage on Wrath of XENE
This enigmatic race of elves has arrived in the world of Orkfia from the divine realms beyond. Little is known of them, and they claim nor volunteer nothing of themselves, though their serene grace seems unfathomably ancient. Beings more spiritual than physical, they both excel in the arcane arts and are vulnerable to them.
- Elendian, Matawaska, Lord of Harvest and Quanta give +50% bonus instead of +10%
- Elendian, Matawaska, Lord of Harvest and Quanta cannot be voided
- Mines and yards produce 150% of normal
- Exploring costs 150% of normal crowns
- Construction costs are 180% of normal
- Waterborne: Mystical Rust deal 100% more damage
- Ready to go: +50% starting money
|Elite||Valar Scion||2/5||900 cr|
Human scholars who became consumed with religious zeal and regard magic as the answer to their prayers. Their sacred churches are blessed with additional powers and they use this power to root out what they see as un-pureness on others. Hard to kill and twice as nuts, other races, particularly mages are wise to tread carefully around the order of the Templars.
- 45% homes allowed
- 1 PPA gives +10% Mage Level
- Temples produce 2 priests per month
- Guard Houses count as 1/2 Weaponry
Wizards are tall thoughtful characters who are keen to discover the world around them. Not only are they handy with a spell-book but in times of trouble they have been known to use that magical staff to wallop enemies a good one too!
- Tax income: +10%
- Explore costs: -30%
- Immune to dark spells from Human races
- Guilds produce 1/3 research points
|Off||Templar Knight||5/0||400 cr|
|Elite||Grey Wizard||4/8||1,220 cr|